Keynote Addresses and Plenary Lectures
7. *Nico F. Declercq, inauguration address on the occasion of the inauguration of a new Aryabhatt Auditorium of the Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) Institute of Physical Sciences for Study and Research of the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur, India, November 16, 2019.
6. *Nico Declercq, Lynda Chehami, Pascal Pomarède, Fodil Meraghni, Esam Ahmed Mohammed, Othmane Ez-Zahraouy, “Review of ultrasonic nondestructive evaluation in complex media at Georgia Tech Lorraine”, keynote presentation, NDE 2017, Chennai, India, December 14-16, 2017.
5. *Nico F. Declercq, ‘Imaging’, Plenary lecture, 41st Annual Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation Conference (QNDE), Boise Centre, Boise, Idaho, July 20-25, 2014.
4. *Nico F. Declercq, “Rayleigh’s approximation of diffraction of sound on periodically corrugated surfaces: applications in ultrasonics and architectural acoustics” keynote presentation, ‘Tribute to Prof. Dr. Antoni Sliwinski’ – 10th school on acousto-optics and applications, Gdansk-Sopot, Poland, May 12-15, 2008.
3. *Nico F. Declercq, Cindy S. A. Dekeyser, “The acoustics of the Hellenistic Theatre of Epidaurus: the important role of the seat rows”, keynote presentation, International Symposium on Room Acoustics ISRA 2007 SEVILLA, Sevilla, Spain, September 10-12, 2007.
2. *Nico F. Declercq, Bart Sarens, Oswald Leroy, “Efficient enhancement of ultrasonic surface wave stimulation on the inaccessible side of a thick isotropic corrugated plate”, plenary talk, IX International Conference for Young Researchers: Wave Electronics and its Applications in Information and Telecommunication Systems, Non-Destructive Testing, Security and Medicine”, St Petersburg State University of Instrumentation, St Petersburg, Russia, October 9, 2006.
1. Nico F. Declercq, "Van piezokristallen tot het mysterie van de tsjilpende Maya-piramide", keynote talk, 6th FIRW PhD symposium, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium, November 30, 2005.